选择用浏览器打开 Open in browser
時間由您來決定。 一般來說大家都是利用閒暇時間，一個禮拜大概幾個小時。 如果您希望收穫更多，那就需要花更多的時間來經營。
作為宜萊福的獨立經銷商，您完全自主決定您的工作時段和時間長短。 如果您希望賺取一份副業的收入，那麼您投入的時間相對較小。 如果您希望得到一份全職的收入，那麼您需要投入更多。 你可以根據您自己的情況，平衡工作與家庭的時間，同時達到您的目標。
Terms and Conditions of Use
Your satisfaction with this website is important to us. Assuring the privacy and security of all of the information you share with us on this website is an important part of that satisfaction. We will take all commercially reasonable efforts to maintain up-to-date and effective online privacy standards and practices. We want to be open and clear with regard to how we handle your personal information. Please find our policies listed below. If you have any questions regarding these policies, we invite you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Envisionary Life Privacy Principles:
- When you order products on the website, we need to know your name, email address, mailing address, credit card number, V-Code number, and expiration date. This allows us to fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. We will only collect and use your Personal Information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so;
- We use Personal Information to fulfill orders placed by customers, to respond to the requests of users of the Sites, and to enrich the usefulness of the Sites.
- Your contact information will also be used should Envisionary Life personnel need to contact you via phone, e-mail, or postal mail regarding your order. This does not constitute a solicitation. We may also use this data to send you information about products, sales, and promotions that may be of interest to you.
- We use Personal Information as part of aggregate reports.
- If we have collected your Personal Information for a particular purpose, we will not use it for any other purpose unless you have been informed and, when relevant, your permission has been obtained;
- We will continue to review and assess the quality of your Personal Information;
- We will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed;
- We will implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your Personal Information, and will ensure that your Personal Information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period;
- We will train our staff on their privacy obligations;
- We will delete your Personal Information when you request us to do so, except for when we are required by law to retain some or all of your Personal Information for certain periods of time;
- We will ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of how it is processed or where it is stored;
Envisionary Life takes data security seriously and offers our users a secure alternative payment solution that can be used with confidence over the Internet as well as overall cellular phone networks.
Envisionary Life’s mission is to provide consumers with the most secure, reliable, fast, and easy payment solution available for use on the Internet and cell phones.
Cookies on This Site
A “cookie” is a small data file transferred to your computer’s hard drive that allows a Web site to respond to you as an individual, gathering and remembering information about your preferences in order to tailor its operation to your needs, likes, and dislikes. Cookies also enable an Internet retailer like Envisionary Life to keep track of a consumer’s electronic “shopping cart” before completing a purchase. Overall, cookies are safe, as they only identify your computer to customize your Web experience. Accepting a cookie does not provide us access to your computer or any Personally Identifiable Information about you, other than the information you choose to share. Other servers cannot read them, nor can they be used to deliver a virus.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually adjust yours (i.e. Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or Google Chrome) to notify you of cookie placement requests, refuse certain cookies, or decline cookies completely. If you turn off cookies completely, there may be some features of the Site that will not be available to you, and some Web pages may not display properly.
To support the personalized features of our Site (such as your country and language codes, electronic shopping cart, and other ordering and browsing functions) we must send a cookie to your computer’s hard drive and/or use cookie-based authentication to identify you as a registered Site user. We do not, however, use so-called “surveillance” cookies that track your activity elsewhere on the Web.
Envisionary Life.com does not share your personal information with any outside companies or vendors EXCEPT those that are directly related to your Envisionary Life business. Any nonaffiliated companies that act on our behalf and receive personal information from us are contractually obligated to keep the information we provide to them confidential.
Notification of Changes
Although we make every effort to preserve our user’s privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on us or our Website, or in a situation where a customer’s behavior raises concern about the legitimacy of his or her account.
Limitation of Liability
We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, correctness, completeness, usefulness, or non-infringement with respect to this website or any information or goods that are purchased using this website. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss, including loss of data, resulting from your use of this website. Although we intend to take all reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses and other harmful material, we do not warrant that this website is free of viruses or other potentially harmful components. We do not warrant that this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, and there may be delays, omissions, interruptions, and inaccuracies in the content or other materials or goods available on this website.
You agree that Envisionarylife.com, L.L.C. (including without limitation its officers, directors, employees, and affiliated entities) will not be held liable for any claims, damages, or costs, whether direct or indirect, consequential or special, arising out of or in any way connected to your use or inability to use this web site or any hyperlinked website, or any information or goods that are purchased using this website, including lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data, or otherwise. In addition, you agree that we may not be held liable for the conduct of other members associated with this website, including but not limited to activities relating to message boards or chat rooms, or any other services that may be offered in the future. You hereby waive any claims, whether based on contractual, tort, or other grounds, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow for limited liability or exclusion of implied warranties, so not all of the above limitations may apply to you.
Effective March 1, 2020.
Contact Envisionary Life Support
- Phone: +1 (718)304-2234
- Website: www.envisionarylife.com
- Email: email@example.com
- 如果某件商品缺貨不到一 （1） 周，並且您選擇立即發貨，我們將對主要訂單收取常規運費。
- 如果某件商品缺貨超過一 （1） 周，我們將立即向您發送已有庫存商品，我們將支付補發缺貨產品時的運輸費用。
與退回產品相關的運輸費用由退回產品的客戶/經銷商承擔。 從退貨產品中獲得的任何傭金和獎金將從所有退貨交易的退款金額中扣除。 退回的產品可能會影響支付給上線/推薦人的獎金和傭金。 退貨的經銷商必須信譽良好，帳號保持活躍。
- 提供收據以及退回的產品或服務。 此收據必須註明RMA號碼以及退貨原因。
所有退貨必須預付運費，宜萊福不支持運費到付。 宜萊福建議通過UPS或FedEx或其它快遞公司運輸退回的產品，並附上跟蹤號和保險，因為退回產品的運輸丟失或損壞的風險由客戶或轉銷商自行承擔。 如果宜萊福配送中心未收到退回的產品，則客戶或經銷商有責任跟蹤貨物，宜萊福公司不會予以退款。
經銷商在一個日曆年內退回 500 美元或以上的產品並提出退款請求，可能構成非自願終止帳號的理由。
如果經銷商或客戶希望取消訂單，請致電客戶服務。 我們只能在發貨前取消訂單。 如果訂單已經發貨，請參閱退貨政策。