选择用浏览器打开 Open in browser
- When was Envisionary Life LLC incorporated?
2020-New York, USA
- Is this business difficult?
Building a business with Envisionary Life isn’t easy, but the system is simple to follow, and by acquiring customers you can build a business of your very own. Additionally, Envisionary Life distributors can enhance their business by showing others how to duplicate the process. Just like anything worth doing, it takes time and effort.
- How do I know if this opportunity is right for me?
It’s up to an individual to determine the right business opportunity. If you can answer yes to any of the following questions, then Envisionary Life might be right for you.
- Do you care about your health?
- Are you interested in earning money off the essential services consumers use and pay for every day?
- Are you interested in earning extra income while putting in part-time effort in order to supplement what you are currently making to help pay for your family’s extras?
- Are you entrepreneurial-minded?
- Are you interested in starting your own business without the costs and overhead of traditional businesses, but with the support of an industry leader behind you every step of the way?
- Are you looking for a way to help make a difference in the lives of others?
- Are you tired of working toward someone else’s dream?
- Would you like to have more time to do the things you enjoy most
- How much time should I expect to dedicate to this business?
It’s up to you. Most people start Envisionary Life with part-time effort on a part-time basis, building the business in between the cracks of life and only dedicating a few hours a week. However, those who want more out of the opportunity, spend more time and effort producing results.
As an Envisionary Life Independent Distributor, you are your own boss, so you get to decide what time you begin and end your work each day. You determine your own schedule and the rate at which you want to climb the ladder of success. If your goal is simply to supplement the income from your full-time job, the number of hours you devote to your Envisionary Life business will likely be relatively small. On the other hand, if you choose to replace and/or exceed your income from your full-time job, you should expect to put in long hours in order to accomplish that goal. The point is that you’re free to choose your destiny. You determine the balance of faith, family, and career that’s right for you.
- Do I need to attend New Distributors Training (NDT)?
You will need to complete NDT when you reach the Pearl pin level. Distributors must complete and pass (tests) a New Distributor Training online within 28 days of qualifying for their first Pearl commission. For details, please refer to the Career Manual.
- How can I learn more about working with Envisionary Life?
Reach out to the person who shared this website with you or visit us online and on our many social media channels. We’d love to hear from you.
- What makes Envisionary Life different?
Traditional businesses spend millions of dollars on marketing and advertising to try to attract and retain customers. Through the direct selling business model, Envisionary Life’s Independent Business Owners, bypass traditional advertising and go directly to the consumer. This results in an incredible home-based business opportunity for individuals and a great value for customers.
- How long does it take to make money with Envisionary Life?
With Envisionary Life you decide what your goals are and how much time you want to put into the business. Compensation and bonuses are based on your performance in selling our products.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Your satisfaction with this website is important to us. Assuring the privacy and security of all of the information you share with us on this website is an important part of that satisfaction. We will take all commercially reasonable efforts to maintain up-to-date and effective online privacy standards and practices. We want to be open and clear with regard to how we handle your personal information. Please find our policies listed below. If you have any questions regarding these policies, we invite you to email us at email@example.com.
Envisionary Life Privacy Principles:
- When you order products on the website, we need to know your name, email address, mailing address, credit card number, V-Code number, and expiration date. This allows us to fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. We will only collect and use your Personal Information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so;
- We use Personal Information to fulfill orders placed by customers, to respond to the requests of users of the Sites, and to enrich the usefulness of the Sites.
- Your contact information will also be used should Envisionary Life personnel need to contact you via phone, e-mail, or postal mail regarding your order. This does not constitute a solicitation. We may also use this data to send you information about products, sales, and promotions that may be of interest to you.
- We use Personal Information as part of aggregate reports.
- If we have collected your Personal Information for a particular purpose, we will not use it for any other purpose unless you have been informed and, when relevant, your permission has been obtained;
- We will continue to review and assess the quality of your Personal Information;
- We will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed;
- We will implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your Personal Information, and will ensure that your Personal Information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period;
- We will train our staff on their privacy obligations;
- We will delete your Personal Information when you request us to do so, except for when we are required by law to retain some or all of your Personal Information for certain periods of time;
- We will ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of how it is processed or where it is stored;
Envisionary Life takes data security seriously and offers our users a secure alternative payment solution that can be used with confidence over the Internet as well as overall cellular phone networks.
Envisionary Life’s mission is to provide consumers with the most secure, reliable, fast, and easy payment solution available for use on the Internet and cell phones.
Cookies on This Site
A “cookie” is a small data file transferred to your computer’s hard drive that allows a Web site to respond to you as an individual, gathering and remembering information about your preferences in order to tailor its operation to your needs, likes, and dislikes. Cookies also enable an Internet retailer like Envisionary Life to keep track of a consumer’s electronic “shopping cart” before completing a purchase. Overall, cookies are safe, as they only identify your computer to customize your Web experience. Accepting a cookie does not provide us access to your computer or any Personally Identifiable Information about you, other than the information you choose to share. Other servers cannot read them, nor can they be used to deliver a virus.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually adjust yours (i.e. Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or Google Chrome) to notify you of cookie placement requests, refuse certain cookies, or decline cookies completely. If you turn off cookies completely, there may be some features of the Site that will not be available to you, and some Web pages may not display properly.
To support the personalized features of our Site (such as your country and language codes, electronic shopping cart, and other ordering and browsing functions) we must send a cookie to your computer’s hard drive and/or use cookie-based authentication to identify you as a registered Site user. We do not, however, use so-called “surveillance” cookies that track your activity elsewhere on the Web.
Envisionary Life.com does not share your personal information with any outside companies or vendors EXCEPT those that are directly related to your Envisionary Life business. Any nonaffiliated companies that act on our behalf and receive personal information from us are contractually obligated to keep the information we provide to them confidential.
Notification of Changes
Although we make every effort to preserve our user’s privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on us or our Website, or in a situation where a customer’s behavior raises concern about the legitimacy of his or her account.
Limitation of Liability
We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, correctness, completeness, usefulness, or non-infringement with respect to this website or any information or goods that are purchased using this website. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss, including loss of data, resulting from your use of this website. Although we intend to take all reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses and other harmful material, we do not warrant that this website is free of viruses or other potentially harmful components. We do not warrant that this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, and there may be delays, omissions, interruptions, and inaccuracies in the content or other materials or goods available on this website.
You agree that Envisionarylife.com, L.L.C. (including without limitation its officers, directors, employees, and affiliated entities) will not be held liable for any claims, damages, or costs, whether direct or indirect, consequential or special, arising out of or in any way connected to your use or inability to use this web site or any hyperlinked website, or any information or goods that are purchased using this website, including lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data, or otherwise. In addition, you agree that we may not be held liable for the conduct of other members associated with this website, including but not limited to activities relating to message boards or chat rooms, or any other services that may be offered in the future. You hereby waive any claims, whether based on contractual, tort, or other grounds, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow for limited liability or exclusion of implied warranties, so not all of the above limitations may apply to you.
Effective March 1, 2020.
Contact Envisionary Life Support
- Phone: +1 (718)304-2234
- Website: www.envisionarylife.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping and Return Policy
Shipping service allows us to ship our products to the customer through the carrier of UPS or FedEx. When we receive the payment for your order, we will ship the products within 24 hours.
- If an item will be out-of-stock for less than one (1) week, we will hold the order and ship the entire order when the out-of-stock item comes is back in stock
- If an item will be out-of-stock for less than one (1) week and you elect to have your in-stock items shipped immediately, we will charge regular shipping on the primary order.
- If an item will be out-of-stock for more than one (1) week, we will send you an immediate partial shipment of your in-stock item(s). We will pay the cost of shipping the back-ordered item when it becomes available.
US and Canada:
- Returns will be accepted if the product is returned to our office within 30 days of the original date of purchase (order date) for a 90% refund of the purchase price (10% restocking fee).
Other International locations:
- Returns will be accepted if the product is returned to our office within 60 days of the original date of purchase (order date) for a 90% refund of the purchase price (10% restocking fee).
The products returned for exchange must be presentable for resale. (i.e. unused, unopened, and not expired)
Shipping costs associated with returning products are the responsibility of the customer/Distributor returning the product. Any commissions and bonuses earned on the returned products will be deducted from the refund amount on all return transactions. Returned products may impact bonuses and commissions paid to the upline/sponsor. Distributor must be in good standing.
All returns, whether by a Customer, or Distributor, must be made as follows:
- Obtain Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) from Envisionary Life;
- Ship items to the address provided by Envisionary Life Customer service when you are given our RMA.
- Provide a copy of the invoice with the returned products or service. Such an invoice must reference the RMA and include the reason for the return.
All returns must be shipped to Envisionary Life pre-paid, as Envisionary Life does not accept shipping collect packages. Envisionary Life recommends shipping returned product via UPS or FedEx with tracking and insurance, as the risk of loss or damage in shipping of the returned product shall be borne solely by the Customer or Distributor. If the returned product is not received at the Envisionary Life Distribution Center, it is the responsibility of the Customer or Distributor to trace the shipment, and no credit will be applied.
The return of $500 or more of products accompanied by a request for a refund within a calendar year, by a Distributor, may constitute grounds for involuntary termination.
If a Distributor or Customer wishes to cancel an order, please call customer service. We can only cancel orders before it ships. If an order has already shipped, please refer to the return policy.